Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Island

Feb 6 1997


This morning we arrived at the island. There was the melody of the waves crashing into shore and the resonance of trees swaying in the wind all semeed peaceful now. But it felt like there was something missing. The spirit bear. I changed mentally about the way I fell inregards to the spirit bear. I now wanted to see it. I rapidly asked Edwin if ghe thought that I could see the spirit bear again, and he replied back that I could only see it if I was invisble. I then started building the hut with wood around me, it was hard constructing it wthout the use of my left arm. The incident changed the way I have to eat, and do other daily jobs. Right now I am reflecting on the thing that Edwin said erlier about being invisible. what did he mean? What will happen when I see the spirit bear? will he change me physically by mauling me again? What ever he will do I hope it's not violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment