Sunday 1 May 2011

Leaving to the Island






Feb 5 1997

I will be leaving to the islasnd tomorrow and I hope that this environmental change won't bring back memories of the bear attack. Seven months ago I was a kid who had no life, I was supposed to go to a detention center for the rest of my time, but because of my mental and spiritual change in the way I think about life I am now being let to have a second opportunity. I know that my future won't be great because of the things I've done but I think that by changing the way that I do things now I should be able to have a more secure and stable job in terms of being fired becaise of my past. Anyway thats a long way ahead, Edwin has helped me out a lot in the circle of justice meetings, not he only has he changed my thoughts about him but it also changed our relationship, we are now close friends, I before thought of him as a person who didn't really care much but from what I've seen and heard he is a a lovable and caring person who loves to help. On the island Edwin will help me with the making of the hut, I hope that he will teach me ways I can control my anger which will help me change the way think about the spirit bear. I don't want to hate the spirit bear because he is the one who made me change in all ways, ut my anger is something that I sometimes can't control, so I need ways to help me control it

No comments:

Post a Comment